What are Gallstones or Gallbladder stones?
Gallstones are small stones that are formed abnormally in gall bladder from bile pigments, cholesterol, and calcium salts. These stones can cause severe pain and blockage of the bile duct. Bile is basically a liquid produced by the liver to help digest the fats in the body; bile travels through narrow tubular channels (bile ducts) into the small intestine.
A gallbladder surgeon cures your gallbladder related problems. As a Gallbladder Surgeon in Nashik, Dr. Sachin Deore has done many complicated surgeries in his medical career. He has got success in removing about 2,245 gall stones from gallbladder of a patient.
What are its causes?
- Gallstones can be caused due to high level of cholesterol inside the gallbladder.
- Chemical imbalance of bile inside the gallbladder.
- People having biliary infections can develop gallstones.
- People who are overweight are more likely to suffer from gallstones.
What are its symptoms?
- You can feel Pain in the abdomen, back, ribs, and shoulder.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Gives a feeling of uneasiness.
- Yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice).
Advantages of Laparoscopic Gallbladder surgery (Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy):
- Rather than a five to seven-inch incision, the operation requires only four small openings in the abdomen.
- Patients usually have minimal post-operative pain.
- Patients experience faster recovery than open gallbladder surgery patients.
- Most patients go home the same day of the surgery and enjoy a quicker return to normal activities.
Important instructions before surgery:
- Get preoperative test done like X-ray or ECG, blood tests and ultrasound of the gallbladder.
- Try having liquid diet in the form of water, juices.
- Urinate before surgery.
Important instructions after surgery:
- Avoid heavy weight lifting.
- Maintain a proper healthy diet, ask the doctors to provide a diet chart for few days.
- Try to have a body movement soon after the surgery.
Know more about Gallbladder Surgery from Laparoscopic Surgeon in Nashik Dr. Sachin Deore.
Dr. Sachin Deore is a Gallbladder Surgeon & General Surgeon in Nashik. Dr. Deore is well versed with the skills needed for laparoscopic surgeries. He has performed more than 1000 surgeries only in Nashik. He is proficient in identifying, diagnosing and treating the various health issues and problems related to gallbladder, appendix, piles (mulvyadh), fistula (bhagandar), hernia, pilonidal sinus.