Laser Treatment for Fistula in Ano
Fistula is an abnormal connection between the lining on the inside of your anal canal and the skin near your anus. It is a narrow tunnel with its internal opening in the anal canal and its external opening in the skin near the anus.
At Saru Hospital, we provide Laser Treatment for Fistula in Ano in Nashik. We have the latest Biolitec Levonardo dual 45 diode laser machine. Its ideal for general surgery & proctology. It’s a versatile medical laser system in the market today.
Let’s discuss the types of surgeries to cure fistula
1. Minimal-access surgery: This surgery is painless & safe with no external scars, and has a quicker recovery period.
2. Open surgery: This is the conventional open-surgery method. The recovery period may be longer in this method.
Fistula treatment without surgery is not a recommended option because fistula rarely heal by themselves.
It is important to consult your doctor without much delay for appropriate fistula treatment.
- Proper wound care.
- Adopt a vegetarian diet.
- Stay away from a sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid constipation by including more fibre in your daily meals.
- If constipation persists, consult your doctor for an optimal dose of laxatives to soften your stool.
At Saru Hospital, Dr. Deore has made all modern surgery options available under one roof like laparoscopic surgeries, laser surgeries and endoscopy.