Laser Treatment for Piles
What is Laser Treatment for Piles?
Laser Treatment for piles is less invasive. There is no cutting in the affected area. The affected area is treated with laser energy in a precise manner and the problem is solved immediately. Patients can start their normal lives immediately after surgery.
Dr. Sachin Deore offers the latest Laser Treatment for Piles in Nashik. Saru Hospital is having highest version of worlds most advanced diode laser for piles. Dr. Sachin Deore has many offerring Laser proctology for Piles from more than a decade. Before discussing the treatment, here’s what you need to know.
Traditional method of treatment for Piles
Generally, the traditional method of surgery involves cutting in the affected areas. It might be painful, with a prolonged recovery, multiple dressings, visits to the clinic & a risk of repetition. Considering all these things Laser Treatment for Piles is considered the best choice.
How does laser treatment work for Piles?
A laser beam is passed through the anal opening and laser energy is applied to the haemorrhoidal mass. The controlled emission of laser energy reaches the submucosa zone, causing the haemorrhoidal mass to shrink. Fibrosis reconstruction generates new connective tissue, ensuring the mucosa adheres to the underlying tissue preventing the recurrence of prolapse.
What are the benefits of laser treatment for Piles?
- Reduced pain, faster healing, higher outcome, and shorter procedures.
- Optimal treatment and outcomes.
- Presets enabling ease of use improved surgical control and accurate dosage.
- Requires no incisions and suturing.
- The procedure leaves no foreign material in the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by Piles?
What are the symptoms of piles?
- Rectal pain
What are the types of piles?
What things can provoke your piles?
- Sitting for a long time
- Lifting very heavy objects daily
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Poor hygiene
- High stress
- Overuse of laxatives
- Not answering nature’s call on time
- Avoiding surgical treatment
How does fibre help in Piles?
- The Roughage in the diet is excreted with the other waste products from the intestines
- The water-absorbing fibre loosens the stools and helps in easy passage of the body waste
Thus, this reduces the pain and inflammation caused by piles.
What should I avoid eating if I have piles?
- Fast food
- Ice cream
- Prepared foods, such as some frozen and snack foods
What food items are good for piles?
- Leafy vegetables,
- Whole-grain cereals
- Unpeeled fruits
- Unstrained soups with your meals