Mulvyadh Treatment in Nashik
Dr. Sachin Deore is a well-known surgeon for Mulvyadh Treatment in Nashik.
Let’s check what is mulvyadh & what are its symptoms.
Mulvyadh is a disease related to anus & rectum. It is also called piles. In Mulvyadh blood vessels get swollen in or around the anus and rectum. Due to this patient experience pain & discomfort when passing bowel movements. Its symptoms are:
- A lump formed around the anus.
- After going to the toilet, a feeling that the bowels are not completely empty
Bleeding from the anus
- Itchiness, Red & sore area around the anus
A feeling of fullness in the anus
- Itching, burning, pain before or after defecation
Types of Treatments for Mulvyadh –
In Non-Surgical methods, generally, cream or a stool softener is used to smooth the bowel movements. Some Diet modifications may also be suggested in this case. For example, foods containing a good amount of fibre may be recommended.
In surgical treatments, laser treatment is one of the best options available to cure Mulvyadh.
A laser is a high-energy light used to cut or burn the affected tissue during surgical procedures. Modern laser techniques are more advanced and safer than before; they are totally scar-free, bloodless and less painful with lesser complications.
Advantages of Laser Treatment for Piles –
- The operation time is less, you can go home within a few hours
- More precise surgery
- Quick-relief & fast recovery
- Less blood loss during surgery
- No post surgery pain
- High success rate & fewer chances of recurrence
So, if you are looking for Mulvyadh Treatment in Nashik , please visit Saru Hospital Nashik for easy, painless & immediate recovery.